CBD CBC DISTILLATE VAPE CARTRIDGE – FULL SPECTRUM (THC FREE)
CBD DISTILLATE VAPE CARTRIDGE – FULL SPECTRUM THC FREE Details:
- Total Cannabinoids per Cartridge: CBD CBC DISTILLATE VAPE CARTRIDGE with a FULL SPECTRUM of Cannabinoids CBD: 80+% CBC 10-16% CBG 4% CBN 6% THC .3% or less (non-detectable)
- Flavor: Natural
- Cartridge Volume: 1ml
- Serving Size: 2-4 inhalations
- Servings per cartridge: 150+ inhalations
- Cartridge Thread Size and Type: size 510
- Ingredients: Hemp Derived Distillate (Organically USA grown, Pesticide-Free, Metal Free), MCT Coconut oil, essential oils, terpenes
What is full-spectrum Hemp high-CBD distillate vs. CBD isolate?
Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Distillate is a pressurized extraction of the most beneficial cannabinoids from the full Hemp plant vs. extracting all the cannabinoids from the full plant and then using a solvent to isolate a single Cannabinoid such as CBD by itself to a molecular level. In any regard, the exact extraction process determines whether the active CBD compound is removed from the plant as an “isolate,” or as a “full-spectrum” oil.
What are the benefits of full-spectrum high-CBD distillate vs. CBD isolate?
While there is definitely a wider range of full spectrum CBD benefits than CBD isolate benefits, it does not discredit the effectiveness of CBD Isolate. There are a wide variety of situations when CBD isolate would be preferred over Full Spectrum CBD. A 2015 study on mice (Jerusalem) noted that the mice showed more relief from symptoms when data was compared to that of CBD isolate.
You may not necessarily need the full capabilities of Full Spectrum CBD, or if you aren’t legally allowed to use THC. It is also important to note that other cannabinoids may cause negative reactions when isolated CBD wouldn’t (if the condition you are suffering from is critical, we definitely advise you speak to a medical consultant before trying out any version of CBD).